Know more on German rap

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Know more on German rap

Salut, Halo, Hello, Salam

Im French, Im sorry I dont speak German. Ich habe Deutsch studiert in Universitat aber ich bin schlecht ^^
      I Like very much German rap, I knew German rap when I was a child with Fler "NDW", Kool Savas " feat All 4 One", At that time the German rap passed on MTV.
      I listen to of everything Fler, Silla, Massi, Kollegah, Farid Bang, Bushido, Sido...
      I have many questions about german rap.

What are most German rappers? Fler, Bushido, Sido? Can you make me a Top 5-10 of the biggest rappers?
      Can you explain to me why Fler has dissed for many german rappers, Bushido? farid bang? Kollegah? He reminds me Booba. Why Bushido has diss Kay-One?

Sorry for my english.
      Thank You, Danke.
    • Fler dissed these rappers because they think to be loud is a weakness of the character but a few years ago he would have planned to give them a stitch. So this rappers can call themselves lucky like charles luciano.

Bushido dissed Kay One because he build a Ltd. behind his back and turned on him.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dev ()

• Danke.

English:
      It's Fler who began beef with other german rappers? FLER is appreciated in Germany? I am go three times in Germany ( 2 times in Koln, one time in Berlin) , i saw many people with Maskulin clothes. Who is the best rapper in germany, for you? I have the impression that fler is hated in Germany (many beef). For me , he is the best german rapper with his flow and beats, Jalil is good too. About Silla?

Deutsch!
      Es ist Fler der begann beef mit anderem Deutschen rappers? Ist er in Deutschland gern gehabt? Ich war in Deutschland dreimal (2x Koln, 1x Berlin), Ich habe viele Leute mit Maskulin Kleidung gesehen. Wie ist der beste Rapper für Sie? Ich habe das Gefuhl, dass fler ist in Deutschland gehasst ( many beef)? Für mich ist das der beste Rapper mit den flow und beats. Jalil ist gut . About Silla ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von French ()

• hi my friend. I am the ösi here and one of the 3 founders of raptalk.org/forum.

Gladly I will try to answer your questions and help you with your problems.

Top 10 biggest rappers in german rap are, if you look at their whole history and importance today, the following:

1. Bushido
      2. Sido
      3. Kool Savas
      4. Samy Deluxe
      5. Kollegah
      6. Farid Bang
      7. Casper
      8. K.I.Z.
      9. Azad
      10. Fler

If you want to know the biggest rappers (most succesful and influential) of the last 3 years, I would say:

1. Kollegah
      2. Shindy
      3. Casper
      4. Bushido
      5. Farid Bang
      6. Marteria
      7. KC Rebell
      8. 187 Strassenbande
      9. Sido
      10. Kool Savas

But be aware that most of the german rappers make plastic music today, you are lucky that you dont understand every word and can focus on their flows (if they have one) etc. and dont have to listen to their stupid lyrics.

Here is a list of rappers you should never listen to or say you like them:

1. Majoe
      2. Seyed
      3. Eko Fresh
      4. 18 Karat
      5. Soufian
      6. D-Irie
      7. VBT rappers
      8. JBB rappers
      9. Spongebozz
      10. Bass Sultan Hengzt (since he made Jennifer)

If you want to know some good underground rappers, who are better than most of the professional rappers:

Naika, Win-Fried, Dev, CRIT etc.

Best Regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von warlustigciao ()